Like all the pieces in the Alcyon line of feeders and homes, the Egg Bird Home is made of quality, heavy-duty stoneware, and each home comes standard with our forged steel hanging hook.
- Featuring a 1 1/8" opening, which is an ideal size for small cavity nesters, the home's deep egg shape offers ample protection from predators.
- A small drainage hole in the base of the home provides additional security from weather conditions.
- The Egg Home's easily removable screw-off cap located on the bottom of the home allows backyard bird enthusiasts to quickly clean out the empty homes at the end of the season.
- Each home comes with our forged steel hanging hook for simple installation.
- Whether you hang it from a tree limb or a permanently fixed surface, the Egg Bird Home is an attractive addition to anyone's home, business, or camp.
Byer of Maine will repair or replace any of their products that fail to give the end user satisfaction due to defect in materials or workmanship.
Their products are designed to withstand the kind of use normally associated with outdoor and recreational applications. To prevent premature weathering deterioration, they recommend indoor storage for hammocks and furniture when not in active use. This warranty is limited to products sold for consumer use.
Should you have a problem with a product or a question about its use, in the first instance, contact email@example.com.
Returns for reasons other than product defect are accepted within 30 days of original purchase date. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge to defray the cost of handling and repackaging. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend you insure all return shipments and use a trackable shipping method, as refunds will not be issued for items damaged or lost during the return process.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed