The King Sofa is a comfortable way to enjoy your yard or patio and be as comfortable outside as you are in your living room!
- Designed with hotels, resorts and residential spaces in mind.
- Available to ship in less than 2 weeks with standard polyester cushions in off-white.
- Frame is made with aluminum of the highest quality and is powder-coated and fully welded to protect against rust and corrosion.
- Frame is wrapped in our stylish and durable Espresso Duraweave fiber.
- Wicker furniture is impervious to rain, snow, saltwater and pool water.
- The cushions from Source Outdoor are made from the best outdoor foam covered in outdoor fabric made of 100% polyester in off-white.
- Feet of the furniture have covers to protect your deck or patio from scuffs.
- Wide range of A grade Sunbrella fabric available to choose from.
- Covered by a 3 Year warranty from Source Outdoor.
- Perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Order up to 6 free swatches to see the true colors before you buy!
For any returns, proof of purchase is required and must be reported within 2 days of shipment arrival. Warranty claims may be submitted directly to True Outdoor Living (email@example.com) or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for customer assistance. Used items and custom orders cannot be returned. Photos of the damaged product, or inspection by a Source Outdoor representative, may also be required. We will repair or replace any part of the product, or entire product, if it is defective in material or workmanship. The repair or replacement will be made at no cost to you, other than your cost for shipping to and from our facility on warranty items. For authorized returns, a restocking fee of 20% will apply on approved returns and must be returned freight prepaid. Please note that approved returns will be repaired or refinished in the original color and style if available; a similar color and style will be offered if the original has been discontinued. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
This is a summary of the full Source Outdoor Warranty. The full Source Outdoor Warranty is on the website http://www.sourceoutdoor.net/warranty/
Source Outdoor warranty covers Injection-molded resin outdoor furniture from cracking or peeling for 3 years.
Source Outdoor limited 1-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship against tearing or discoloration and materials on all fabric, sling and upholstered cushions, including Sunbrella® products, based on normal conditions of use. The fabric manufacturer may provide an additional 5-year warranty so please ask your sales representative for more details.
Source Outdoor limited 2-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of all Durawood products based on normal conditions of use.
Source Outdoor limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials of any woven, resin, Duraweave and vinyl strap products based on normal conditions of use. Please note that vinyl strap replacement due to discoloration is at the vinyl suppliers discretion.
Source Outdoor limited 3-year warranty covers all defects in workmanship and materials on umbrella frames based on normal conditions of use. Finishes that are properly maintained are also guaranteed for three years.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Our aluminum outdoor products are coated with polyester triglycidyl isocyanurate (TGIC) powders, making them highly resistant to corrosion, chipping and flaking. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our extruded aluminum made in the United States. If a frame or weld structurally fail, Source Outdoor will asses the issue and repair or replace.
Do not store you furniture upside down. This will allow water to enter your frames. If the water freezes and damages the furniture, your warranty will be voided.
Properly maintain your furniture, especially the cushions. Brush off dirt before it becomes ingrained in the fabric and wipe up spills. For full instructions go to http://www.sourceoutdoor.net/care-maintenance/